Trouts Fly Fishing is looking for an Assistant eCommerce Manager to join our dynamic team of fly-fishing experts. The Assistant eCommerce Manager position at Trouts Fly Fishing requires a passion for the fly-fishing lifestyle and an outgoing personality that takes initiative, has integrity, and is committed to world-class customer service.
Assistant eCommerce Manager
At Trouts Fly Fishing, we offer customers an accessible environment, knowledgeable staff, and consistent experience – both online and in stores. The Assistant eCommerce Manager will drive all online sales and fulfillment through our website www.trouts.com. The Assistant eCommerce Manager will work with the Website & eCommerce Manager to improve the online customer experience to achieve company targets and KPI’s. The Assistant eCommerce Manager will fulfill online orders, respond to customer inquiries and questions, build products for the online store, and assist the Website & eCommerce Manager with day-to-day operations.
- Execute day-to-day eCommerce sales strategy and programs.
- Assist in planning, implementation, and analysis of cross-channel online sales campaigns to drive business and product performance
- Manage and maximize end-to-end shopper experience (questions, returns, customer service issues, etc
- website/ecommerce site functionality and to develop customize eCommerce modules to increase sales, conversions and profitability.
- Identify and recommend product selection and merchandising opportunities that support e-commerce and web marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with eCommerce Manager on all website related tasks
Experience and Requirements:
Preferred 1 or more years’ digital marketing experience in a retail and/or online retail environment that includes:
- Ability to develop optimal customer-facing digital and eCommerce product content.
- Creating, managing and publishing product copy and content in an effort to provide a satisfying online purchasing experience
- Business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of future business opportunities
- Ability to provide and implement recommendations to improve user shopping experience, site functionality, personalization, and segmentation/behavioral targeting
- Hands-on experience with Shopify, Craft CMS, LiveChat, Amazon, eBay and Adobe Creative Suite highly desirable
- A genuine passion for online marketing and a strong understanding of online optimization.
- A clear understanding and passion for fly fishing is highly desirable.
All interested parties should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.