Full-Time Sales Associate-
At Trouts Fly Fishing, we offer customers an accessible environment, knowledgeable staff, and a consistent experience – both online and in the shop. The Full-Time Sales Associate will provide customer sales support within the shop and promote cross selling and upselling opportunities of fly fishing retail products. The Full-Time Sales Associate will also be well versed in customer events, programs and classes and engage in cross selling activities when appropriate. This position will be based in Denver, CO and be primarily responsible for driving the retail sales in the Denver Market.
- Exemplify excellent product knowledge and customer care within a broad range of fly-fishing products and service
- Collaborate with the Manager to promote products and complete product/service requests made by customers who are in the shop
- The ability to pick, pack, and ship products for online sales fulfillment
- Collaborate with the Manager to properly process and allocate inbound shipments of products and equipment
- The Full-Time Sales Associate should have a relatively open schedule of availability which allows ability to staff the shop during busiest sales times
- Exercise best practices for merchandising products in order to best display fly fishing equipment, clothing and other gear, making products visually compelling to the customer and resulting in a sales floor that is easy to shop and navigate
- Ability to manage time wisely and complete job responsibilities and complete special projects efficiently
- Understands or has experience operating a point of sales system
- Comply with all Company Policies and procedures
- Must have reliable transportation
- Complete special projects as required
Retail or direct customer experience is desirable. We also require a team player who has the ability for time management, demonstrated written and verbal communication and customer service skills. At Trouts Fly Fishing we are absolutely committed to perfecting our customer’s experience and we expect the same level of dedication from every employee of our staff.
Hours and Compensation
Applicant would be expected to work up to 40 hours a week through the Summer months, with potential to maintain full time hours through fall and winter based on performance and business volume. Availability to work on weekends is necessary. Compensation will be dependent on previous work and fishing experience.
Digital Marketing Associate-
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will gain exposure to the most critical aspects of Trouts Fly Fishing’s rapidly growing and fast-paced business. You’ll take ownership of meaningful business initiatives and be expected to make recommendations on how to further optimize these operations to achieve our aggressive growth goals.
- Manage and maximize end-to-end shopper experience (questions, returns, customer service issues, etc)
- Manage and execute day-to-day e-commerce sales strategy and programs.
- Analyze search landscapes to find opportunities for higher rankings within Google, Bing, or Yahoo.Analyze competitor strategies to gain ranking insights.
- Drive continuous improvement for our brands on paid search marketing platforms including Google AdWords, Amazon Product Ads and Microsoft/Yahoo BingAds.
Experience and Requirements:
- Interest and/or experience in digital marketing preferred
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to utilize your quantitative skills to analyze compelling business challenges
- Business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of future business opportunities
- Experience with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel including VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables.
- Intellectual curiosity, specifically in the areas of how people buy and behave online
- Eagerness to break records, create opportunities and take risks. Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- Preferred major in analytically-oriented fields such as; Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, and other related majors
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or other web analytics platforms is a plus.
All interested parties should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or by mail to:
Trouts Fly Fishing
ATTN: Human Resource Department
1303 E. 6th Avenue
Denver, CO 80218
Check out all of our open positions here : Trouts Fly Fishing Openings